The IACEE 18th World Conference on Continuing Engineering Education is hosted by the State University of New York
at Buffalo, in the scenic Buffalo-Niagara region of New York State.
International Association for Continuing Engineering Education (IACEE) is an international, non-profit and non-governmental organization. The aim of IACEE is to support and enhance lifelong engineering education and training worldwide, with special emphasis to address the needs of the developing countries.
The IACEE’s objectives are pursued by:
- Promoting international technology transfer through a better understanding of the continuing education process.
- Improving the quality of education and training of engineers and technicians, and of technical information through international cooperation,
- Developing and strengthening cooperation between education and industry.
- Promoting the establishment of centers for continuing education.
- Supporting the equality of women in engineering.
- Promoting and conducting research and development.
- Initiating international and regional meetings/conferences, and providing technical assistance in conducting them.