Information for Presenters
Preparing for your presentation
Please note that anyone wishing to present, but not publish a conference proceedings paper is welcome! IACEE recognizes and values perspectives from academic and industry practitioners who are not interested in formal publication.
Power Point slides:
File format: PPT, PPTX saved as PDF
The slides will be made available for all attendees.
Information for your session:
– Please arrive to the presentation room approximately 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the first presentation.
– Each presentation space has a dedicated computer (PC) which must be used so that sessions can be properly shared over zoom and recorded. Please bring presentation slides on a flash drive so that presentations can be easily transferred to this computer.
– When possible, please use lapel or handheld microphones to ensure high quality audio is captured for on-line participants and recordings
The Conference is being delivered via Zoom. Please refer to conference schedule to find the Zoom link for your session.
· The conference committee will join each concurrent session approximately 10-15 minutes before the start of the first presentation. All virtual speakers should plan to join in this window so that we can test audio and video set ups.
· Virtual conference backgrounds are available for use in Zoom.
For the virtual presentations please be prepared to show your slides by “screen share” which will allow for maximum flexibility to show slides, speak over those slides, show a video clip (with audio), etc. When deciding how much information and how many slides to include, please be mindful of your session end time and allow 5 minutes for questions and discussion.
The workshop presentations are scheduled for 07 June 2022. You will receive instructions via email prior to your workshop.